If you’re feeling frustrated with your badminton then it’s time to do something about it. Perhaps you’re suffering from one or more of these…
- You can’t understand what’s happening, but nothing feels as if it’s going your way
- There are new members in your club and your place on the team is under threat
- Your backhand is so weak you’re losing points too easily
- Your overhead clears or smash lack power and accuracy
- You’re OK at the net but struggle in other areas of the court
- You’re really uncomfortable at the net and afraid of being hit by the shuttle
- Your shots are OK but you’re struggling with movement
- Your serve and/or return of serve are letting you down
- Your defence is poor and you are constantly getting smashed at
These are just some of the problems I’ve solved for players like you over the last 25 years. If one or more of these problems sounds familiar, then now is the time to do something about it.
A private one-to-one coaching session will help you address your challenges. By making corrections you will soon notice that you can accomplish more which in turn will take your game to a new level.
With any coaching, some elements are learned and integrated quickly whilst others take a little longer to become a natural part of your game. Good practice is the key and the best practice you can ever have is with a coach watching every shot you play and set up each shot for constant repetition.
Is This Coaching For You?
There are many players who cannot commit to a weekend and travel to Lilleshall (Shropshire) for my residential badminton coaching weekend. However, if you are based in or around, or are prepared to travel Cheshire / Manchester, taking one or two hours per week is feasible.
I coach players of all ages and all abilities. It’s great fun and such a delight when a technique or skill locks into place. I also look forward to the numerous success stories I hear every week from players using the skills I’ve taught them.
Perhaps you have other friends who would also be interested in receiving badminton coaching. That works for me too as I cater for:
- 1:1 coaching
- 1:2 coaching
- 1:4 coaching
Getting started is easy. Simply complete the form below (remember, I only cover North Cheshire & parts of Manchester). I will then receive an email and call you to discuss your needs and arrange your first lesson.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you on court to solve your badminton challenges.