This is why I relented and have made these videos available to you. Players who attended the courses at Lilleshall wanted these videos as a source of reference to re-visit and re-learn the various skills taught over the weekends.
Rather than simply present the videos on a platform and create yet another ‘coach telling you what to do program’, as a player I desire more and no doubt you do too. The online badminton coaching club has therefore been created with you in mind.
But, you need to know what to do, how to do it and why you’re doing it.
This program meets all of these special criteria and more… You see, you’ll have my trained eye watching you in training, copying the techniques and skills learned on video, helping you adjust and develop until you can integrate them into your game. And that’s what makes this program different and more successful.
“You have my trained eye watching you learning and trying these techniques and skills, helping you make adjustments until you get it right.”
There are over 75 training videos in the Online Video Library and more will be added. If there is a particular topic you would like to cover, then you can request it. The next time I film at Lilleshall, I will cover this topic and add the video to the library. Where else can you do this?
Let’s summarise the benefits of this club to you…
- As soon as you join, you will be invited to have a one-to-one welcome call with me
- There are over 75 coaching videos online now and the library is growing
- You can ask for specific topics and they will be filmed for you
- You upload or send me video of you practicing a technique or playing a game for critique (initially limited to 4 per annum with the ability to increase the number)
- You will be invited to join my Elite Private Coaching Facebook Group. Only members will have access to this special Group. This is where you can ask questions, comment on other player’s questions, and request further training videos.
- This special Facebook Group will also allow you to upload a video of you in training or a match, performing a particular shot or movement or trying a routine of mine to improve your game. I will personally watch your video. Then, I’ll reply to you privately with my feedback and advice to help you perform the technique better, highlighting areas in need of improvement or adjustment. You can also send me videos through a private message and link to Youtube or other video platform.
- Access to my Facebook live seminars where I focus on specific topics requested by members like you. These seminars allow you to ask questions and raise comments. It could be that your particular topic of interest is selected for the next seminar. Typically these seminars run for 1 hour. Note, these Facebook live seminars are ONLY available to club members.
To ensure this coaching system remains manageable for me and fair to all members, uploads will need to be under 5 minutes long and limited initially to four per member per annum. However, you can upgrade or buy access to send me additional videos. The earlier you become a member of this exclusive online coaching program, the faster you will develop and improve your knowledge and technical abilities.
Occasionally, it will be easier if we speak and and watch a video together. At times like this, we can talk live either via Zoom, Skype or through Facebook. No other online coaching club in the world provides you with this personal access to your coach.