After years of searching, I don’t know of anyone offering this level of program for players, do you?
By now you may be wondering the price of the International Coaching Club is and whether you will qualify to join. The good news is that it is open to all players who…
– Do not have a coach and are struggling to find a coach to work with them
– Do not have the time to commit to a regular coach but still wish to learn in their own time.
– Work difficult hours and therefore do not have the opportunity to find a coach at the times they are available.
– Want to play in a club but are not at the current level where a club will allow them to join.
– Want to improve and keep it a secret from their badminton friends.
How Do I Sign Up?
There is more information on The International Coaching Club Page and soon you’ll be opening the doors to the library and taking a look at your first video.
I am excited and thrilled to present this very unique and special badminton coaching program to you. This is an ongoing, expanding, developing program that allows players like you to learn at the pace that suits you best, with me as your coach to push, encourage, teach you how to become a better badminton player.
This Club utilises my 25 years experience in coaching players from beginners to International standard. I look forward to working with you and developing your badminton at a pace that suits you and provide so many different ways for us to communicate and understand the difficulties you are having. Together we will overcome whatever challenges you face and help you reach your badminton goals!